Semayawi attacked, beaten up and ransacked.
by Abebe Gellaw
In the evening of Saturday August 31, Semayawi Party headquarters around Ginfle, Addis Ababa, was buzzing like a bee hive as nearly one hundred party activists and organizers were busy making posters…
September 1, 2013
- Ugly form of State violence: TPLF ransacks Semayawi party hqs; activists beaten up (ethiopiaobservatory.com)
- Tigrai Online’s hatemonger Mikael Abai unmasked (addisuwond.wordpress.com)
- Tigrai Online’s hatemonger Mikael Abai unmasked (daniboy8935.wordpress.com)
- SMNE Warning to the TPLF/EPRDF to Uphold Its Constitution: (addis12.wordpress.com)
- TPLF found in global terrorism blacklist (addisuwond.wordpress.com)
Posted on September 1, 2013, in AFRICAN NEWS, Andinet, ETHIOPIA AMHARIC, ETHIOPIA ENGLISH, Ginbot 7, OLF, oromo and tagged Addis Ababa, Ethiopia, Ethiopians, Facebook, People of Ethiopia, Semayawi, Tigrayan People's Liberation Front, TPLF. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.